have the opportunity to express their feelings and thoughts regarding
the activity they participated and check their perceptions against
those of other group members. During this period, group leaders
can help participants process their thoughts and help them clarify
in words what they may have learned from their activity experience.
Please send in various closure ideas to be posted here for others to use.
- 1) Today I learned that I.....
- 2) Something that's really pleasing
- 3) Something that's really bugging
- 4) While participating in the
activity today, I felt.....
- 5) One thing I can change in
my life to make it better would be to....
Learning Graffiti Wall
At the end of the group, have each
participant record his or her feelings and thoughts on the wall.
They can draw their feelings, write a poem, or words.