|The following items
were submitted by Bob
& Beth Bradstreet. If you have any additions, send them on in.
1. Why do you need a drivers license
to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
2. Why isn't phonetic spelled the
way is sounds?
3. Why are there interstate highways
4. Why are there flotation devices
under plane seats instead of parachutes?
5. Why are cigarettes sold at gas
stations when smoking is prohibited?
6. Do you need a silencer if you
shoot a mime?
7. Have you ever imagined a world
with no hypothetical situations?
8. How does the guy who drives
the snow plow get to work in the morning?
9. If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day
365 days a year, why are there looks on the door?
10. If a cow laughed, would milk
come out of her nose?
11. If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON,
how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
12. If you tied buttered toast
to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would
13. If your vehicle goes at the
speed of light , what happens when you turn on your lights?
14. You know how most packages
say "Open Here". What is the protocol if the package
says "Open Somewhere Else"?
15. Why do they put Braille dots
on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
16. Why do we park on drive ways
and drive on parkways?
17. Why is brassiere singular and
18. Why is it when you transport
something by car it is called shipment and when you transport
something by ship, it is called cargo?
19. You know that little indestructible
black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole
plane out of the same substance?
20. Why is it that when you are
driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume
on the radio?